Hi,
We've been busy since my school term ended - we drove up to meet Lorna, Iain, Clare, Barry and Kareena up in Ohakune to go skiing and we had a brilliant time.
I will write more later but for now have a look at the wee video of Katie skiing and some of our photos!
Next week Clare, Katie and I are off to Queenstown for another sightseeing road trip - hopefully I will get a rest when I get back to school ;o)
Steph
Knew you two would have a great time if you ever got onto the slopes! But now the big question: skis or boards, which did you prefer?
ReplyDeleteOh-a-counnay!
ReplyDeleteI'm getting into the swing of things and lovin the blogging. Just need to get big Ina in on the action.
Wish we were back on the slopes. Oh what fun, John Nettles bricking it at the top of the mountain.
And Clare Young eating dinner in her jammies. Classy.