Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Gran visits and takes Sophie swimming

Will I ever say that a week hasn't been busy? Perhaps one of these days I will be able to but I suppose then it would be a very boring blog post.

Since coming back to school I have been offered a temporary promoted post that fell through, then offered another promoted role that I took on for a week only to be then offered the original role again. Talk about a rollercoaster week. As of this week I am now in a promoted role for somewhere between 4 and 10 weeks. Who knows though, it may all change again tomorrow.

This week Sophie's Gran visited from Campbeltown and it was great to see both the girls spending some time together. Hilary also took Sophie swimming as Katie had a badly cut finger. Katie sat in the cafe and watched and almost got into trouble for taking photos ;o)

"Me and my Gran"
"I'm on my tummy lots these days"
"Bath time with Ducky"
"I also like to play with the whales"
Sophie has also been continuing practicing her crawling - it is so tiring that last night she slept from 11.30 all the way through to 8am. Mum and Dad were were delighted.

"Me doing the plank"
It's been one of the fastest weeks ever but I still managed to get some skirting board down, clean out the kitchen drain, cut the hall door to size and also move a step closer to getting Uncle Paul's stag weekend planned. Katie meanwhile has been planning our summer holiday which will include a bit of a road trip to visit friends - July will be coming around in no time and we cannot wait.




No comments:

Post a Comment