Hi folks,
A few people have emailed me about how to leave a post so I just want to run through a few quick things.
1) On any of our posts you can leave a comment just by clicking comments link under the blog entry.
2) When you are filling in your blog comment, select Name/URL and then type your name so we know who you are.
3) Type your comment and then click Publish your comment - and voila it will be there for all to see.
4) Don't forget to check back cos we will try to respond to all comments eventually.
5) You can subscribe to get updates but I am not sure exactly how to do this yet - have a click around and you shall discover the way I am sure.
6) Finally, if you have missed a few posts and want to Catch up you can by clicking the blog archive button and going to any blogs from any months that you have missed
7) Don't forget to keep checking out our flickr site at www.flickr.com/katieandsteph88
8) Any help needed just email me at stephbrown8@aol.com ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment