Steph is so dilligent with this thing - I feel guilty!! However, my excuse is that I am in therapy and currently trying to undo some of the bad habits that I gained whilst at work i.e. sitting in front of a computer for 8 hours a day!! Once I have repaired the damage I will get better at blogging - promise!!
Anyway, Steph's last two entries are a bit of date as we have ditched Cairns and most of the east coast, but have just booked our flights to Fraser Coast (Hervey Bay and Fraser Island) and we then fly over to Perth to start a bit of a road trip covering Margaret River and Ningaloo Reef. Ulluru and Tazmania are a possibility but I don't want to say for sure as plans may change (again!!)
The Northern beaches have been great, Avalon the best and Manly as a place to stay is really pretty with quite a lot to do. We're staying here for a few days and looking forward to a bit of a special dinner tomorrow night (courtesy of Ewen and Andrea as an engagement present - thanks again you two!!)
Love K x
Hi Katie, Great to hear from you. I enjoyed looking at the pix from your Elephant day - must have been really special.
ReplyDeleteLiz
Thanks Liz,
ReplyDeleteYeah ellies were great. Hope you're doing well!
K x